sociology discussion

Learning Goal: I’m working on a sociology discussion question and need support to help me learn. In Chapter 8, “The Environment: Pollution,” Hite and Seitz (2021) discuss the existing tension between development and the environment. Development brings economic growth as well as social and environmental changes. To a developing country, economic growth may be of … Read more

Weekly Memo 9

Learning Goal: I’m working on a sociology writing question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn. The class is a sociology class that relates to Asian community and migration (for background) 2 page double spaced paper about the two readings attached at the bottom. DO NOT USE CHAT GPT OR ANY AI … Read more

need in four hrs

from PRIME Education   Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis that includes: Symptoms of this disorder Compare the symptoms presented in the case with symptoms indicated in the DSM-5. Medical concerns What are the physical considerations in this case? What are the physical concerns for clients with this diagnosis? Cite your sources. Behavioral … Read more

CJ499 Bachelors

PowerPoint Assignment: Transnational Crime Explore an organization or group that has been linked to criminal behavior. At one time or another, all cultures have been linked to criminal behavior, whether organized crime, drug trafficking, terrorism, or civil disobedience. In a 1215 PowerPoint slide presentation (excluding title and reference slides), complete the following: Identify one organization … Read more

Deliverable 2 – Kingston-Bryce Business Case

GEB3422CBE Section 01CBE Business Project Management (11 Weeks) – CBE Online Course – 2024 Winter Quarter Deliverable 2 – Kingston-Bryce Business Case Deliverable 2 – Kingston-Bryce Business Case Assignment Content CompetencyExplain the activities that occur when initiating a project. Student Success CriteriaView the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the This item is graded … Read more

Explic teoria relativitii a lui Einstein i cum a revoluionat ea nelegerea noastr despre univers

Learning Goal: I’m working on a geography question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn. Teoria relativitii formulat de Albert Einstein n prima parte a secolului XX a revoluionat profund nelegerea noastr despre natura spaiului, timpului i gravitaiei. Aceast teorie este compus din dou pri principale: relativitatea special i relativitatea general. Relativitatea … Read more

LAW AND ETHICS

Learning Goal: I’m working on a law question and need guidance to help me learn. Who are you? What is the inherent ethical dilemma in ethnocentrism? Who are you? It is such a simple question but how you choose to answer tells you much about yourself. What experiences have created you and made you the … Read more

MKT MEMOS

Learning Goal: I’m working on a marketing multi-part question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn. One-page single-spaced memo is due for each of the ten units. These papers must conform to proper spelling and grammar rules; otherwise, they will be marked down and may even be unacceptable. Create a memo:USE THIS … Read more

SPSS ACTIVITY

Learning Goal: I’m working on a statistics question and need a sample draft to help me learn. Purpose Please use the SPSS data set to complete this assignment. The purpose of this assignment is to teach you how to use SPSS to calculate a correlation. This assignment is broken down into three parts. Part 1 … Read more